I'm having trouble logging in!Last Updated: February 22, 2019
If you are having trouble logging in, please ensure a couple of things::
- First, try double-checking that you're typing in your email and password correctly. Type slowly or copy/paste it in.
- You are using the correct email address associated with your account when you first signed up for the Mighty Network you are a member of. This may be different than your usual email address in the case you signed up with Linkedin or Facebook.
- Next, if you still can't get in — use our “Forgot Password” option to recover your account.
You can also always reset your password or send yourself a Magic Link (this is a link that will automatically log you in your network) below the Sign In field, as well.
If your account has been disabled, there are a couple of scenarios that may have happened.
- A network host or moderator has banned your account.
- Your account was flagged for spam by sending repeated messages.
If you believe your account was disabled by mistake, feel free to drop Mighty Networks a line and we can take a look.
If you’re still having trouble accessing your account, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll help you out.